Jonghyun SHINee - Young & Rich


YOUNG & RICH WOO I'm out of control It's fine just ignore that guy He's faking it but in the inside His jaw just drop Cause 'm so cool Can't be compared with anything Aren't i right? Oh.. baby I get i, i fall in love every morning with myself too Everyone who wants to be me. Hands Up! Woo baby... Didn't catch that? One more time Hands Up! Put ur hands up! Stop messing around and put ur hands down Just put ur hands up? put your hands up Hands down, hands up YOUNG & RICH WOO I'm out of control YOUNG & RICH WOO Everyone's so jealous of me. I know I'm just too fine I still shine wearing a rag. My looks even startle myself Is there anything I'm lacking? I'm curious too Is there anything I wasn't born with? CM? Like I've been telling you. Don't stand next t me Don't act like you know me. I'm not ur arm rest You scheming jerk Standing next to me like that Looking tall like that Are u satisfied? Merciless jerk Why the hell do you wear extra INSOLES? WHY WHY WHY???? Surisuri mahasuri, the unending incantation "Men don't stop growing until they're 30?" said my mom A trusting fool, I went to bed too late Ah, that's right Mom's barely 154 cm tall Ah... genetics (Mom) Genetics (Mom) Genetics YOUNG & RICH WOO I'm out of control YOUNG & RICH WOO ***english trans by SHINeeTalks
**this is a song concert